Friday, July 25, 2008

So How's This for a Guilt Trip


My parents have a home in the mountains. I have only been like twice since they built it 6 years ago. I just don't like the mountains plus the 5+ hour drive. I also think the twins are still a bit young to have a good time at the mountains without driving me crazy. My mom is constantly inviting us and I always tell her that it's not my thing. They are there now and here is the email I got.

It's beautiful here. We walked to the lake this morning and took the pedal boat out. The dogs follow us along the shore while we pedal the boat. Too bad you don't enjoy the cabin and the outdoors. I always have, even when I was young. I always loved being at Pam's cottage. I guess you don't have those genes. I always dreamed of the kids and grandkids visiting us here and enjoying themselves but I guess it's just a dream.

Oh brother.

1 comments on "So How's This for a Guilt Trip"

tripntwinmom on August 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM said...

Sounds like something that my family would say....

Get over it mom and move on....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates