Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thoughts for today...


Why do I get so insanely jealous when I hear of others TTC? I was supposed to start TTC myself in May and now any time I hear of people who are TTC or even pregnant I get jealous. I just found out tonight that a friend is doing IVF for the second time. She failed her first attempt and she deserves this more then anything, but all I can think is I want it to be me. Not feelings to be proud of.

Today was difficult because I was sucked into some majorly immature drama on a mommies board that I am very active on. A certain member has decided that I am on her shit list and she seems to be going out of her way to cause problems. I don't get it as I have had no negative interactions with her. She has a history of these huge dramatic fights with people and I guess I am her latest victim. I refuse though to be pulled down with her, so I guess she picked the wrong person. Why is it that whenever you get a large group of women together we have to get catty and back-stabbing?

0 comments on "Thoughts for today..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates