Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sometimes MS sucks


Lately I have felt like I'm in a funk. Not depressed, just foggy and disorganized mentally. I also found today that I am feeling really tired again. To top it all off the numbness and tingling in my hand is worse. It really ticks me off because (1) it just sucks to have a limb that is numb but more importantly (2) I worry about what this means on my future plans of TTC. I have an appointment with my neurologist in September so I can discuss it with him then. If the symptoms continue to get worse, I'll call and make an appointment sooner. Times like this, it is difficult to give myself a shot every night - which stings like HELL - when it doesn't seem to be making a difference.

0 comments on "Sometimes MS sucks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates