Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hot Tub Fun


Today we went to my parent's house for the day. My grandparents are here from Florida and since my house is so chaotic we usually focus most of the events at my mom's. We had a good time visiting with everyone and the kids liked the few gifts they got as well as the extra attention.

The twins are in love with Grandma's hot tub. They jumped in the second they got there and stayed out there for hours. Bad mama goes to me because I forgot the sunscreen and both of them ended up with sunburned shoulders :o( Not good, but considering this is their first burn, I guess I did pretty good. Anyway, at one point S poured his bubbles into the hot tub - oops. Luckily Grandpa was planning on exchanging the water the next day, because this made quite the mess. It was pretty funny to watch though. At one point the bubbles we so high I could barely find all four people in the tub.

2 comments on "Hot Tub Fun"

tripntwinmom on July 12, 2011 at 6:37 PM said...

Looks like a blast!

Kiki on July 14, 2011 at 4:02 PM said...

Beautiful family!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates