Monday, July 11, 2011

SCORE!!



A friend of mine was getting rid of her daughter's dollhouse and I jumped at the chance to take it. As you may recall I was a huge doll/barbie/baby fan as a child and I have always had dreams of living vicariously through K. This house may give me some of that.

I will say though, that I think I am more excited about it than K. K is odd when it comes to toys. She doesn't really play with them. She is more about physical play, dress up, interactive play. She rarely will sit and play with a toy. I was hoping this might change her a little, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

I guess this was the best way to guage her interest. At least if she's not interested I'm not out the several hundred dollars this would have cost me new. I will keep it around for a few years and use it as a 'decoration' in her new room. Maybe one day she will change her mind, and if not, maybe I can sneak in there some days and play with it myself :0)

4 comments on "SCORE!!"

deb sorensen on July 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM said...

so, tell me what a smbc is...I have never heard the term.

just found your blog by clicking next blog. not a weirdo. ;) well, I suppose that is up for interpretation.

Twin Mommy on July 12, 2011 at 2:19 PM said...

smbc is
Single Mother by Choice.

I chose to have children without a husband through the use of donor sperm. I hope you stick around :)

deb sorensen on July 12, 2011 at 2:31 PM said...

If you can handle a Mormon Mommy/ LDS person reading about you, then I'll try you out. No, I'm not too judgemental, if that's a concern. ;)

tripntwinmom on July 12, 2011 at 6:36 PM said...

Woo Hoo! That IS a score!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates