Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day # 2 - Children's Museum


In an effort to keep things low cost, we decided that except for our big trip on the weekend (more details to come) we would do free or cheap things. We are both single moms on a tight budget...and did I mention that two days before we left I had to replace my hot water heater?? (Grrrr...)

Our first 'event' was a trip to the Houston Children's Museum for free night. While this museum was way cool and I could totally see my kids spending hours here, I believe everyone in Houston was there that night! It was insanely crowded and a little overwhelming. We did spend over an hour there and I think everyone had fun. M even found the one solitary mud puddle to sit in!

After the Museum it was off to McDonalds for dinner and then back home for the night :0)
Mook using the phone that the Smurf is holding...he's such a nut :0)

0 comments on "Day # 2 - Children's Museum"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates