Monday, August 8, 2011

Day #6 Part One


We woke up early Monday to get our annual group photos of the twins. I was able to borrow some beautiful dresses from a friend of mine and we dressed the boys alike. As usual there wasn't a single picture where they all looked 'good', but we were satisfied with our results.

When I arrived back to the hotel room to prepare for SeaWorld I received a call from my bosses. Every year my state chooses 100 nurses to specially recognize for excellence in their field. I was one of those chosen! Pretty cool! I get to go to a Gala and my work will also do something special for me. What a nice bit of news while on Vacation.



0 comments on "Day #6 Part One"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates