Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Too Cool


So while I was hiding out in one of the air conditioned restaurants I decided to check my email. I first opened an email from Youtube saying someone was trying to get ahold of me. When I opened it, the email stated it was from the Jay Leno show and they wanted to use my video. Um, yah right. I deleted it assuming it was spam. I look further up on my email and there was another email, this time to my personal email account. I opened it and again someone from Jay Leno trying to contact me and this time it included a number. I figured why not and I called.

Well it turns out it wasn't a scam. Jay and his staff saw my video and thought it was funny and wanted to edit it for a bit they were doing that night. So I gave my permission and called my parents to make sure they recorded it. Sure enough it was used and later linked on the internet.

It was a video of K having a huge tantrum at around 7 months old. This video has been on Youtube for years. How funny that Jay came across it and used it!


1 comments on "Too Cool"

Brit on September 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM said...

Oh wow thats awesome!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates