Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Yearly Tradition...


But this time we traveled....to the P family!!! The past two years the P family has driven from Texas to come visit. This year it was our turn to travel. Since the drive was going to be about 20h and since I only had to buy three plane tickets, I decided to fly. Although this decision was the most intelligent one, it created a lot of panic and anxiety in me. I HATE flying. I get very anxious and very sick. I worried about it for weeks, but in the end, it was only slightly stressful and things really went pretty well.

We got to Texas Wednesday afternoon and spent the rest of the day just hanging out. It was super cool seeing our best friends again and we could tell the kids had missed each other from the year before.

I took a ton of photos but I will try to limit my uploads to one of two favorites of each child :)



0 comments on "Our Yearly Tradition..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates