Monday, August 8, 2011

Day #6 Part Two


SEAWORLD!! Okay...we had a lot of fun...but it was frick'in hot. Like really frick'in hot! There were several times I pulled the kids into indoor exhibits or restaurants and we just sat there. I felt bad about it, but OMG. Did I mention it was hot? We all, well, mostly me, left the park with a raging sunburn. But, I guess in the end it was all worth it.


1 comments on "Day #6 Part Two"

tripntwinmom on August 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM said...

Hey! I am proud of us... It was hot as hell yet we made it from opening to closing! Pretty impressive for 2 gals with 8 kids!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates