Thursday, June 3, 2010

50 Random Questions - Post 1/5


Your Favorite...


  1. Part of your love interest's body -Um...non-applicable

  2. Poet - Maya Angelou

  3. Halloween costume that you've worn - My mom made me a Snow White costume once. I still have it and I hope K can wear it.

  4. Breakfast cereal - Hard to say...probably something sugary

  5. Political figure - Sara Palin, not because I have any respect for her, she just makes it so darned easy to make fun of her!

  6. Magazine/periodical - People

  7. Job - Motherhood of course!

  8. Toy from childhood - Was a TOTAL Barbie fanatic

  9. Tattoo that you have - Don't have one, but I'd like one to symbolize my kids

  10. Pie - Pecan

  11. Old article of clothing - Comfy Pyjama Pants

  12. Day of the year - Now that I have kids, Christmas

  13. Genre of music - Pop

  14. Sports hero -

  15. Flower - Orchids

  16. Mixed drink - I don't drink alcohol, but when I did I liked the 'girly' stuff like Fuzzy Navel and Daquiris

  17. Drink - Diet Pepsi

  18. TV Show - Can't limit to one, but I like medical, crime, and drama's

  19. Movie musical - Chicago

  20. Vegetable - Tomato

  21. Type of Food - Mexican

  22. Screen kiss - I don't know but my favorite romantic movie is Notting Hill

  23. Tribe - Really?

  24. Place to buy clothes - I hate buying clothes for me, but for the kids, The Children's Place, Carters, Osh Kosh

  25. Religion/belief system - Anything liberal and open to all

  26. Curse word or phrase to say - I say Shit all the time and I do use the F-bomb more than I should.

  27. Unnecessary gadget of yours - Anything to do with cleaning. I buy the gadgets thinking it will make me want to clean, but it doesn't.

  28. Musical 'genius' - I'm going to say Justin Timberlake...I know that's not a typical answer but he seems to be able to do anything.

  29. Schoolyard game from childhood - Dodge Ball

  30. Bar - Cheers :)

  31. Color - Blue or Red

  32. 'Battle scene' from a movie - No idea

  33. Music to get your groove on - No idea

  34. Drug (illegal) - Never

  35. Thing about your family - That I was born in a time when I could create my family the way I chose to and have not received any 'back-lash' for it.

  36. Way to travel - Car, only if I'm driving

  37. Cause - Anything for Child Advocasy or Cancer Awareness

  38. Candy bar - Heath, Twix, Snickers

  39. Sex position - Havne't tried them all yet ;-)

  40. Thing about your work - My patient's gratitude

  41. Restaurant you frequent regularly - Mexican or Roadhouse

  42. Local park - Down the Road

  43. Cafe - Mimi's or Panera

  44. Subject/class from high school - Biology

  45. Horror movie - Silence of the Lambs

  46. Photo of yourself (describe) - A picture of the twins and I all in red shirts. Taken when they had just turned 2.

  47. Sport to play - Basketball

  48. Musical instrument - I am not muscical in any sense

  49. Band to see live - Would love to see Lady Gaga...although I guess she doesn't qualify as a band

  50. Video game - Simple old Mario Brothers

0 comments on "50 Random Questions - Post 1/5"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates