Sunday, June 13, 2010

So Much to Say


And yet nothing to say.

Life has thrown me a curve ball or two, we have had several activities and made plans for a few more. All in all life has been good with no real hiccups or problems.

M has learned to sit up on his own. He acquired the skill about 1.5 weeks before turning 6 months. (yes, my precious, tiny, baby boy is 6 months old) I think this puts him a little ahead of the game, but I'm sure within the normal range. The twins always seemed physically advanced for their age, so it would make sense that M would be the same. M is also able to maneuver himself pretty well around the floor since we have hardwoods. He has figured out that it's pretty easy to 'slide' everywhere. We will probably need to have more tummy time upstairs on the carpet for the kid to think about learning to crawl.


M just had his 6 month portraits taken yesterday. I have not yet seen the sneak peaks but based on what I saw, I think I am in for a real treat! I am a little sad though because the woman who takes my portraits recently increased her prices and I just can't swing it. I was already stretching it paying her what I was for his 3 and 6 month pics, but the price has almost doubled and there is just no way I can do it for his 9 and 12 month pics. I'm not saying she isn't worth what she's asking, because she is, but I just can't justify it. I guess I need to be on the lookout the next few months for someone new.
S is doing well. He finished speech therapy for the summer. We gave his therapist a thank you gift and she sent a lovely thank you card. I still haven't heard whether or not the twins have gotten into the pre-K program, but if they don't, I will push for S to get the same therapist next year.
K is doing well too. Her leg however is still causing problems. 3 weeks later she continues to have a significant limp and often breaks down in tears c/o pain. The problem is, most of the times she breaks down in tears, she has been asked to do something she doesn't want to. I am just not sure how much I can trust her complaints. She has a follow up appointment tomorrow so I think I will ask for x-rays again just to reassure me that she is still healing as expected.
I am chugging along. Fatigue has been pretty manageable. I went to the dentist again and now the right side of my mouth is completely 'fixed'. Now to start on the left side and address that horrible broken molar. Can anyone say $$$$. I am trying to get some life things on order. Money, organization, planning and weight loss. I really need to figure out how to get back into losing weight and getting healthy again. I also need to develop a room by room plan of attack to get rid of stuff. Stuff is everywhere. Stuff that no one needs, but seems to hang around. I really need to simplify life in general and money, weight and organization seem to be a great way to start :)

2 comments on "So Much to Say"

Unknown on June 14, 2010 at 5:36 AM said...

I so enjoy hearing about your wonderful family. Thanks for sharing.
And on the organization thing. First, it won't be easy with three kids. But have you seen www.FlyLady.net? Her methods are loving and simple...

tripntwinmom on June 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM said...

Gosh, I could have written that post myself! I am so with you. I look around my house and am so overwhelmed. I think the room by room thing is a great idea. It will make things more manageable....

Isn't is always about $$, stress, and time management?? UGH!!!

Sending up LOTS of((((HUGS))))

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates