Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting Excited


It is almost July. In July we have lots of fun things planned!

One weekend we will be headed to my parents cabin. While I know this adventure won't be the most relaxing event for me, the twins will have a blast. They had a great time last year and now that they are a year older, I think there potential for fun is even greater! The biggest drawback is this 2 bedroom cabin will house my parents, me and my brood as well as our close family friends. This makes for a total of 13 people!!! Yes, 13 people. 7 of these will be kids who I hope will be agreeable to sleeping in a tent on the deck, but I'm sure we will all be smooshed.

The P family is also visiting us again this July. You'll remember my good friend J and her brood of 5 from this time last year when she visited. She actually came with me to my gender US and was with me when we found out Max was a boy - wow how time flies! - While here we will be visiting a theme hotel with an indoor water park and many other activities for the kids. Another friend of mine just visited this place and had a BLAST so now I am even more excited to go :)

Include working, 3 scheduled appointments so far, a baby shower and a pampered chef party and July is already pretty booked up. Month like this are so exhausting, but I think in this case, it will be worth it!

0 comments on "Getting Excited"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates