Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Month


It's been one month. In some ways it seems like just yesterday and in other ways it seems like much time has passed.

I am glad you are smiling again; living life with some purpose and joy; getting out there and trying to move on. Don't confuse this to mean I think you are healed, or 'over' Jordan's loss, but rather have found the strength to work through it and try to find a new way to live.

Mama, please don't cry because I am in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies
Please don't try to question GOD, don't think that he's unkind
Don't think he sent me to you, and then he changed his mind
You see I am a special child, and needed up above
I'm the special gift you gave him, the product of your love
I'll always be there with you and watch the sky at night
Find the brightest star that's gleaming and that's my brilliant light
You'll see me in morning frost that mists your window pane
That's me in the summer showers I'll be dancing in the rain
When you feel a little breeze from the gentle wind that blows
That's me, I'll be planting a sweet warm kiss on your nose
When you see a child playing and your heart feels a little tug
That's me, I'll be there giving your heart a hug
So daddy please don't look so sad, mama please don't cry
I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies

Love you lots Jenn! Even if I am not saying it, I think of you all the time and keep you nestled in my heart.

0 comments on "One Month"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates