Thursday, January 7, 2010

4 Weeks Old



How on Earth? Why is it that pregnancy seems to go at a snails pace but you blink and your baby is almost a month old!?

M is still overall a very good baby. He is having more awake periods and sometimes just doesn't know what to do with himself during those times. Until 3 or 4pm he is a wonderful baby and very content. Then he turns into a little fussy monster :) Yesterday, though, I bought a Moby wrap and carried him around most of the afternoon which kept him very happy. I guess I will just need to keep him close until he is old enough to be entertained by other means.

M has his one month appointment next Wednesday, so I'll be sure to post the stats. He is such a different baby than the twins, which is fine, I just need to readjust my thinking. I think the twins were in newborn size clothes and diapers for a month or two and M grew out of his at one week old.

The twins are still doing well. We are having a hell of a time getting back into a decent routine. The kids got into a bad habit of going to bed late with the birth of M, the holidays and having family here. I have been trying to get their bedtime routine back to normal and it's killing me. Hopefully we will be back on track soon!

2 comments on "4 Weeks Old"

Unknown on January 8, 2010 at 2:12 PM said...

SO, SO, SO, SO cute! He looks like "S" to me!

Jenny H on January 12, 2010 at 5:12 PM said...

He is just beautiful. I hope you are doing well too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates