Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!


Well 2010 is here. 2009 wasn't so bad. Pregnancy made me ill the majority of the year, but of course the payoff was huge. Hopefully 2010 will bring good times, good company and good health to all of us.

So far I have been blessed with a near perfect baby. He took to breast feeding like an expert, he rarely fusses, is easily consoled and still spends most of the day sleeping soundly. My only complaint would be the fact that he thinks he is supposed to be up from 11pm to about 3am (UGH) but I'm hoping that improves soon. Luckily my parents are still here so I get to sleep in most mornings until about 11am. If he continues to be this good. well then I really can't complain about anything!

Next week we will be back to the grind; S has speech therapy, the twins with gymnastics, and what seems like a doctors appointment every week. It makes me a little anxious thinking about it, but it's also my new reality so I better get used to it :)
Here are a few new pics
M's first bath. His cord took a little while to come off, so he was almost 3 weeks old. He actually seemed to like it.

Max wide awake. 3 weeks old.

1 comments on "Happy 2010!"

tripntwinmom on January 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

What a sweetie! 2009 was great in the sense that we were able to meet you guys in person and hope to come and see you guys AGAIN in 2010 on our way up the coast! Can't wait to meet Max and see all of you again!!! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates