Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Month Old


It's official. I have a one month old.


Overall he is still a great baby. Still breastfeeding easily and for the most part very content. He does have his fussy periods - mostly at night - but really I can't complain about anything. He is growing way too fast! I am pretty sure he is nearing the 10 pound mark. He seems taller and someone said they thought his hair was already growing! I definitely would like to find a way to freeze time, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon :)


The twins are still doing well. They enjoy 'visiting' with him, but still have each other to keep themselves company, so the focus isn't too much on M or me.


Enjoy the pic. M had just had a bath and every time I wash his hair, it sticks up like that all day :)

0 comments on "One Month Old"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates