Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweetness


Here are a few more recent pics of M.



Things are crazy around here. Trying to get into a better routine which is more difficult than it seems. I am starting to freak out about going back to work. Only 3.5 weeks left. I am also going back to 12 hour shifts instead of the 8 I was working before. I am dreading being away from the kids for the ENTIRE day, but at least it's still only 2 days a week. I can do anything for 2 days a week...right?

The twins have both been sick with a cold/cough. Last night they both collapsed into bed and looked absolutely pitiful. Today they seem a bit better. M has a stuffy nose and I hope that's all he'll get.

I am a cloth diaper drop out :0( I initially thought that I would cloth diaper M, but now that it's time I realize that I don't have the time or energy to deal with all that clean up and laundry. I have listed all my dipes on eBay and so far have done really well with selling my stash. Hopefully that will continue and I will get most of my investment back.

0 comments on "Sweetness"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates