Thursday, January 28, 2010

7 Weeks


M is 7 Weeks today. Other than becoming very smiley, especially in the morning, we haven't made any new big milestones.

I had my follow up OB appointment. I am down 30lbs - yeah! but so much more to go - and everything looked well. I had a little scar tissue that had formed from one of my tears that my midwife put silver nitrate to, to burn it off - OUCH! I never got organized enough to get a picture of M with my midwife in the hospital, so I finally got a picture of the two of them.

1 comments on "7 Weeks"

tripntwinmom on January 30, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

Woo Hoo CONGRATS on 30 lbs!!! That is AWESOME!!!! As busy as you are, it should come off easy....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates