Thursday, January 21, 2010

6 Weeks


Six Weeks. It seems like he was born only yesterday, and it also seems like he has been here forever. It's been an amazing (and tiring) six weeks.

M is doing well for his age. He can roll over from front to back. He is tracking people with his eyes and loves to walk around and look at things. He has more periods of wakefulness while still sleeping great during the day. Our problem time is still between 8p and 1a. I would love for us to get past that! He also seems to really know who I am. If he hears my voice he gets frantic trying to find me...especially if he is hungry :0) and sometimes when he's with others and totally fussy, I will take him and he instantly nestles in my chest and falls asleep.
In preparation for me going back to work, M has been getting a bottle every few days. The twins LOVE helping with feedings as you can see below!

1 comments on "6 Weeks"

tripntwinmom on January 27, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

Sounds like he is doing great! That is a SWEET picture of the proud big brother and sister feeding him. TOO TOO CUTE!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates