Saturday, June 25, 2011

Adoption Fundraiser


Several years ago when I 'entered' the world of donor conception, I 'met' a wonderful couple. They were just starting out their journey when the twins were several months old. T is a wonderfully optimistic woman who has been everyone's cheerleader and support. She has been an amazing presence within that group of women and I don't think there is anyone who hasn't been touched by her.

Unfortunately, her journey still hasn't come to an end. Despite many, many attempts, T and her Hubby are still without child. After all the medical stuff, they are now turning to adoption to create their family. There is no one else in this world who deserves a child more than these people!!!

We all know how expensive adoption is, and after years of medical intervention they are reaching out for help. Since my budget is extremely limited I can not help through donation, but I have decided to give them all my commission for the month of July through my Scentsy sales.

If anyone is interested in ordering from July 1st to 31st, please use the following link to help T and M bring their baby home.

Click HERE

And if you would like to read about T and her journey, you can find her HERE

0 comments on "Adoption Fundraiser"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates