Sunday, June 12, 2011

Look What Grandma & Pop-Pop Got!


My mom has been begging my dad for years for a hot tub, I don't really remember a time where she didn't want one. Well, I guess the years of begging finally wore down my dad and this past weekend my mom got her prize! Of course the kids and I had to go test it out.

Now I know what your thinking...it's 90+ degrees outside and your in a hot tub? For the summer my mom is keeping the water at 80 degrees. So while it's still warmer than a pool, it's cool enough to feel slightly refreshing. I'm sure in the evening it would be perfect!

Here is S in the tub...no bubbles, the water just foamed like that!
K loved it! My mom told her about her hot tub dream about 2 years ago and K has been waiting to try it ever since!
The Mook had fun in the tub too, but he preferred to play with other things.

0 comments on "Look What Grandma & Pop-Pop Got!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates