Sunday, June 12, 2011

How Disappointing


If you have been reading this blog you know that I have 4 siblings. Sadly three of these siblings have been removed from my life for a few years now.
T - step sister - histrionic, borderline, pathological liar, substance abuser
J - half bro - antisocial, in jail, substance abuser
J - half bro - substance abuser, wife abuser, welfare mooch
The fourth sibling, my half sister, J has been on the edge for some time. She is only 21 and while she has made some really dumb mistakes, up until now I have tried to keep her in me and the kids lives. Sadly that ended this weekend.

I was actually already upset with her regarding the twins graduation. She said she would be there and the twins were told she would be there too. During the ceremony she was texted to find out why she hadn't arrived and her response was "it's just a preschool graduation, I have other things to do". This would have been fine, except that the twins were already expecting her. K was fairly upset later at home. She asked a few times why Yaya wasn't there. This kind of crap is unacceptable to me. As a child I was let down over and over and I will protect my children from that as long as I can. I definitely will not allow that kind of behavior from family.

So she was already in the 'dog house' for that when I received a call from a man on Friday night. This could be a 10 page essay on what was discussed but basically I will condense it for you. J has conned this man out of thousands of dollars. She has lied to him and played with him. A few examples:

- When J was living with me, it was to take care of my kids, the house and to pay my rent because I wasn't able to. The reason she left - because it was too much for her and she couldn't afford it all.
- J has been sending multiple pictures of herself naked and in some using drugs.
- She has taken him for a huge chunk of money when she needed it to hire a lawyer because my parents were going to sue her for custody of her child - yep...her fake child! He says he has sent her money numerous times for diapers and formula!!
I told him that it was all fake. She sold him nothing but stories. He had been duped.

The kicker is the next day she started texting me hateful texts saying "how dare I share info with him" "He is psycho and I can't believe anything he says" Calling me names and cursing up a storm.

Sadly it is very clear who the psycho one is. My parents are done with her behavior. I am done with her. I hate to now have no siblings that I can maintain a relationship with, but I need to protect my kids from these kind of people.

0 comments on "How Disappointing"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates