Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where Am I?


I don't know why I have been missing from the blogging world. I often think through out the day about a topic I need to share or something I want to talk about. But then the evening comes and I forget or it doesn't seem as important as it once did. I know part of it is that with summer here, the kids aren't going to bed early anymore which means I don't have my several hours of alone time. That was when I did most of my blogging. I was able to put some thoughts together without the constant noise or interruption from three little ones. So, I guess what I'm saying is I don't think this limited posting will change much. At least not until school starts again :0)

0 comments on "Where Am I?"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates