Sunday, June 5, 2011

Preschool Graduation


Yesterday was the twins graduation from preschool. I was excited to see them graduate, but I was not prepared for the joy and emotion I would feel during their ceremony. Not only were my babies growing up, but they were singing and dancing proudly with their classmates. They were confident and happy...and how could I not be proud of that?

I didn't get very good pictures of the ceremony based on seating and lighting - I did order a DVD of the event though. Here are some of the good shots I did get.
K & S on our way to the ceremony. They were very excited!
S doing one of his songs in cap and gown :0)
S with his 'favorite' teacher Ms Holly
K in her cap and gown reciting a poem
K with her 'favorite' teacher Mr Matthew. Can you see that face!?

0 comments on "Preschool Graduation"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates