Thursday, July 1, 2010

Enough Already



I can't take anymore. I am done. No more, thank you.

I got home today and had to grab the kids and head back out to run some errands. I got back to the home a little after 6p and N says someone called from the Animal Shelter about 'Crystal'. It took me a few seconds but I remembered that the name the shelter gave my dog Maddy as a puppy, ten years ago, was Crystal. I then suddenly realize...I haven't seen Maddy. I look high and low and she is no where. I can only assume that the shelter has her. I tried calling the number multiple times but apparently they close at 6p and no one will answer the phone after that time.

Several concerning factors here. Maddy is 10. She has NEVER wandered away. She neurotically sticks near the house and hates being outside for more than a few minutes. So...how did the shelter get her? The only thing I can think of is N let her out and then 'fell asleep' on the couch leaving her out there. I guess if Maddy was ignored long enough she might wander. I also worry that she is hurt. We live on a very busy street and with her not used to wandering, I fear that something happened.

So I have to call tomorrow when the shelter opens at 12 noon!! I am afraid of how much this will cost me. I am sure I will have to pay a fine to the shelter and I hate to admit this, but her shots have lapsed, so I will also be charged for shots. Have I mentioned how tight money is right now?

I am sick to my stomach with worry. I hope she is okay. Tomorrow was already going to be beyond crazy busy, but I guess I now need to fit in a visit to the shelter. Sigh...

1 comments on "Enough Already"

tripntwinmom on July 1, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

Poor Maddy...I am so so sorry! Your life is sounding like mine! C R A Z Y!!!! I hope that you find her well tomorrow....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates