Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick Updates


Maddy is home. I still don't know the details on when and the circumstances of how she was picked up, but she was at the shelter. Luckily after only a $40 fine my mother was able to pick her up while I was at work. Although she seemed very nervous at first, she is back to her old self.

It's funny because the kids didn't seem to be upset about her being missing. S said that she was on a journey and just dismissed her being gone. K saw it as an opportunity to get a new puppy or kitten.

K has an appointment with a pediatric orthopedic surgeon. It is about 2 weeks from now. Hopefully during this visit we can get everything planned including surgery date. I am tired of seeing my little girl in pain and with mobility problems. I will be beyond happy to put this behind us!

0 comments on "Quick Updates"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates