Friday, July 30, 2010

1600


Just dropped off another box of breastmilk. Not trying to consistenly brag here...but it's the easiest way for me to keep track of my total donation amount :-)

I'll make it up to you with funny kid stories

Tonight while nursing M was playing with his soother. We about 10 minutes into our session, he popped off, put the soother in his mouth, rolled over and went to bed. I had to chuckle. He know what he wants, doesn't he?

K is back to talking about getting married all the time. She asked me tonight if she could marry Max. I told her not likely. I mentioned the possiblity of her marrying a little boy-friend named D. She responded with disgust "No!" and I asked her why. Her response "D doesn't have brown hair. I need to marry a boy with brown hair!" She also required that I made sure I let my mom know that she was invited to the wedding.

0 comments on "1600"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates