Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not Too Much Going on Here


Everyday life right now.

Max is everywhere. He finally figured out that with crawling comes freedom. He now prefers to be on the floor. He also likes to follow me from room to room which right now is cute because as soon as he 'finds' me he gets this super big grin on his face...but I'm sure will get old soon. Although I'm sure it was the same with the twins, I just can't believe how dirty my floors are! Max finds every little thing and every clump of dog hair. I'm going to nickname him Hoover :)

We are also trying to get Max to sleep in his crib. With him as mobile as he is, sleeping in the bed is just too dangerous. I put the mattress on the lowest setting and the last 2 or three nights we've been trying to get him to sleep in the crib. The first night I moved him once he was asleep, last night about half asleep and tonight I put him right into the crib after nursing. Tonight was bad.

Max screamed and screamed. He was so angry. I tried sitting next to the crib for a few minutes but that didn't help. I left and let him cry for a few, and then came back to lie him back down and give him his soother again. I left again and that time he became extremely angry. He almost started to hyperventilate and I guess in the process swallowed too much air because he then started to wretch and threw up all over, but also let out a huge burp. I guess he won the battle because I picked him up and rocked him to sleep before putting him back to bed.

I can't wait to try again tomorrow :)

0 comments on "Not Too Much Going on Here"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates