Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tomorrow is Big Day Number One


Tomorrow K and I will be spending the day at the Childrens Hospital for her pre-op visit. We will talk to anesthesia and the interventional radiologist to get our game plan for next Wednesday. There will also be some blood work, which I have prepared K for, but I am still dreading.

I will have more information tomorrow about the times and exact procedures but right now I am thinking we will go in early in the morning, she will be put under a general anesthesia with a nerve block, they will perform the radio frequency ablation and then she will get to go home late that day.

Today has been rough as K just doesn't seem to be getting pain relief anymore. Three time today K spent almost an hour just sobbing on the couch, complaining of pain and I wasn't able to give her anything. I think I will be asking the doctor for something stronger tomorrow for the next week, but I hate to do so because it will probably be a narcotic. Of course the most important thing is that she is comfortable so I may just need to accept the narcotic meds for the next week knowing relief will come soon.

0 comments on "Tomorrow is Big Day Number One"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates