Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...I Gotta Wear Shades


S also likes to dream about the future, although a lot less then his sister. For about the last year S has had a 'girlfriend' in his gymnastics class. He talks constantly about R, and even when other girls seem to crush on him, he is steadfast with his devotion to R.

The other night S was talking about when he grows up. I asked him what he was going to be. His response "I am going to build things. And I am going to build a pink house for me". I asked him why a pink house and his response was "R likes pink." :o) I asked him what R was going to do when she grew up and he said "Stay at home and be the mom" How cute!

He too talks about having two babies but is much less specific than K. I haven't heard him mention genders or names. The only thing that stays constant, is marrying R.

0 comments on "...I Gotta Wear Shades"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates