Monday, March 29, 2010

Confession Time



I Hate Hair. I'm okay with hair that is attached to the body but as soon as it is loose...it totally wigs me out. I am freakishly grossed out by it. This goes back to childhood. I loved taking baths but once hair was loose in the tub I would freak. We kept a strainer by the tub that I could use every few minutes to clean the water. I haven't gotten any better with age. I can't clean out hair brushes. I would rather take sharp sticks to the eyes. So...either I buy a new hairbrush every few weeks, or my poor mother, who is aware of my issue, cleans them out when she is here.

So why do I let you in on my super weird phobia...post partem hair loss. There is no scarier term to me. I loathe this phase. It is beyond gross and I feel like I am constantly on the verge. Why with all the things pregnancy does to us, does it also follow up with massive hair loss about 3 to 4 months post partem. What purpose does that serve?

I am always 'feeling' hair on me; I am constantly picking it off my clothes, the baby, anything around me; my bed, specifically my pillow is covered. ICK!

Hopefully there are others who can sympathize with me, or at least people who don't think I am certifiable because of this. I just hope I have the emotional strength to make it through this. I hope it passes quickly!!

1 comments on "Confession Time"

tripntwinmom on March 31, 2010 at 8:31 PM said...

It sucks! You know what sucks more??? Losing 100 pounds, and losing a TON of hair with it! That is what happened to me. I sued to have lots of hair. Since I have lost weight, I have VERY thin hair and it is just CRAP. Not fair!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates