Monday, March 1, 2010

I am asking for your thoughts...


This past weekend something bad happened. It's not something I can talk about right now but it makes me real worried about the future. Times like this make being a parent very hard and leads to nothing but second guessing, anxiety and depression.

Just keep us in your thoughts while we work through this.

ETA - No one is hurt or sick. Just an event that could have a huge impact on us.

1 comments on "I am asking for your thoughts..."

tripntwinmom on March 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM said...

Will do my friend. Adding you to the top of my thoughts and prayers list....Hope everything works out...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates