Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update


First, thank you for all your kind words of support. It really means a lot.

I called the pediatrician today. Before I called I went over the bill again to see if there was any further info and discovered that his last name was spelled wrong. His last name had one 'T' and the bill had two 'T's. So within a few seconds the billing department looked and it was a completely different Zach, with a different birthday and it accidentally got filed under my Zach.

So I feel a little better knowing that probably what I thought happened to him, did. He was adopted, hopefully by a good family, and not with his birth parents. It still hurts a little because I guess all the emotions came back, but I'm definitely more at peace today.

You think after 5 years and 3 kids I wouldn't have reacted so emotionally.

0 comments on "Update"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates