Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pictures Today!


Today we went for M's three month pictures. One of my favorite local photographers did his pics, and while I haven't seen them yet, I think she got some real good ones! She was so patient with him and let us break for him to nurse and even took a 20-30 minute break allowing him a little power nap. I can't wait to get the CD!!

M is also doing very well with his transition to the crib. He has gone down between 9p-10p the last few nights and slept until the early morning. He still requires a little convincing to fall asleep, last night I stroked his head until he fell asleep, but once asleep he does very well and usually sleeps 6-ish hours straight!

Tomorrow we will spend the day at my parents new house and just lay low. I have a hell of a week coming up and I need to conserve as much energy as possible!

0 comments on "Pictures Today!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates