Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Don't Want to Forget the Other Two


Let me update you and the twins since this blog is a little M heavy :)

S is doing well. His speech has really been improving this last year with his therapy. I have applied to get him into Pre-Kindergarten this fall but I am not sure he has enough 'deficits' to get him into the program as it's pretty competitive. I am also hoping that if he gets in, K will also get a pass because I can't send one and not the other.

I got S's hair cut a few weeks ago. Now that I'm used to it, I like it but for a few days I did a double take every time I looked at him. He's still in gymnastics and doing pretty well. His biggest challenge right now is following the rules and listening to me when he needs to. I'm thinking this is pretty typical for a four year old so I will just try and stay consistent and hopefully have a better behaved child in the end.


K is also doing well. She is excelling at gymnastics and I have been told to enroll her in the advanced preschool class when we re-register this summer. K just seems to have a natural gymnasts body and she is definitely strong. As long as she is interested in continuing, I will continue to support her and keep up the lessons. I would love to see her excel in this area and see how far she can go.

K's biggest challenges are her attitude and her attitude. She is full of it and can be very sassy. My biggest challenge in dealing with said attitude is not to laugh at the stuff she comes up with. Her rationalizations are crazy...and very well thought out for her age. Just the other day when we were cleaning out some clothes she was growing out of, she looked at me very sternly and said "See this is why you don't tell me to eat fruits and vegetables. I don't want to grow big!"

Both S and K are loving M and seem to be getting more excited now that they can actually interact with him more. K is very grossed out my M's drool and spit up but enjoys talking and reading to him, while S loves to make M laugh and smile.

Although there are moments I'd like to find another home for them, I am truly blessed to have such great kids!

2 comments on "Don't Want to Forget the Other Two"

tripntwinmom on March 23, 2010 at 7:56 PM said...

That sounds GREAT! I do hope that they BOTH get into PK. What a nice reprieve it will be for ALL of you. Will keep my fingers RX...

tripntwinmom on March 23, 2010 at 7:59 PM said...

Oh, and I LOVE the haircut Sammy! Looks great!!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates