Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Teething?


Could my little guy be teething already?

The last few days he just hasn't been himself. Sleepy at times, fussy at times, VERY clingy. He is always gnawing on his hands and is drooling a lot. It definitely seems like teething discomfort and I have been giving him some Tylenol occasionally but he just seems awful young.

For months people told me the twins were teething and I was always on the look out for teeth. Well they were late getting teeth at 9 or 10 months old. I guess that's why I'm leery to jump on the teething wagon this time.

Hopefully the answer will become apparent soon. Like I said I am giving him some pain meds and bought him a few teething toys including that cool vibrating one...which so far he likes :0) (It's funny...I have a ton of toys from the twins, but I must have gotten rid of those ones because they are nowhere to be found)

And just a little brag...despite my guy being a little off...two nights this week he has slept from 9:30-ish to 7:30!! I am totally on board with that!

1 comments on "Teething?"

Jenny H on April 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM said...

I don't know about the teething...possibly. But that is great about the sleeping!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates