Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zoo!


We went to the zoo today! It was a super beautiful day for March! In fact, I ended up pretty sun burned...and bad mommy...so did K. It was just totally off my radar. We went with the twin group and had a good time. Five hours was spent walking all the trails and exhibits so mommy was VERY tired when we got home.

M did so well. He just sat in his stroller for the most part and watched everything go by, just fussing when he was hungry (which I am super proud because I was able to nurse him not only in public, but while walking!) All the moms with us kept commenting on what a great baby he is. He really is a good baby...I got very lucky :0)

0 comments on "Zoo!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates