Saturday, April 10, 2010

4 Months



Sigh, my little guy is four months old today. The time is flying.

He is definitely teething. The poor thing is constantly chewing on his hands, drooling and still a little fussy. We're just trying to ride it out as most things I have tried don't seem to make him feel any better. He is very alert and strong. He wants to see everything that is going on around him. He is always curious to watch what the twins are doing and you can tell he wants to jump right in there with them.

He is pretty much sleeping through the night now. Most nights he goes down around 9p and wakes between 7-8a. I am so lucky in this respect! I love a child who can sleep!! Too bad the twins still wake during the night. It's funny, my four month old sleep through the night and most mornings I wake to K in bed with me and S on the floor next to my bed.
M is cooing up a storm. He loves to 'talk' and S claims he can understand him. S still loves his little brother so much more than I ever could have imagined. It is beyond cute to see S interact with him. K, surprisingly, doesn't seem as interested with M, but does like to cuddle and love on him occasionally.
Everything is pretty much going as smoothly as possible. Life is busy and hectic but what else could I expect with three little ones?

0 comments on "4 Months"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates