Monday, April 19, 2010

Why Copaxone Sucks


On Friday night I gave myself my daily injection. They always hurt, but this hurt more than usual. About 3 minutes after I gave my injection I got up to check and there was a dark red/purple mark about 12 inches long from my navel to my pubic bone. I freaked out a little but then it started to fade so I figured it was just a skin reaction. Well fast forward to Sunday and this is what my belly looks like.


For size reference it is about the size of a dinner plate. I must have hit a pretty big blood vessel. I have bruised pretty good before, but never anything this big or deep. I have a good size hematoma that I hope decides to absorb on it's own, and not give me any further problems. I am soooooo sore. My pants hurt and when the baby wants to stand or his legs get active....ouch.
Remind me not to inject in that spot again!

1 comments on "Why Copaxone Sucks"

Cloudy said...

It stings, injection sites feel thick, and I hate the broken blood vessels. Beyond that, the medication is a really great medication that my body responds to very well. Hope it gets easier for us both.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates