Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Small Update


I went to the dentist today. They temporarily filled the crater until they can see me again and get a full mouth of x-rays. That way we can make our laundry list of everything that's wrong and make a plan. As far as the broken tooth they are talking about implants, shaving the bone, crown...I'm thinking that tooth will just be pulled.

The twins were put to bed at 9:15 tonight. No TV, no getting up to walk around. I also spent about 30 minutes following them around this evening yelling at them in an attempt to keep them from having a late day nap. Something worked...by 10p they were both asleep. I know that's still late...but it's not 1am!

0 comments on "Small Update"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates