Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Gave In


And judging from the response, I think M is glad I did.


1 comments on "I Gave In"

tripntwinmom on April 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM said...

Hey, I am firm believer that some are just ready to eat sooner than others. My Tylor was like this. He was READY for food. Once he had it, he was so content. Now, Tobey, on the other hand, would have gone without solids till a year EASILY if I let him! :)

Sounds like he is doing GREAT in the motor department too! My Brennyn was like Max.... Sitting up at 4 1/2 months. These boys just love to do those gross motor things....Baylee was just sitting there figuring it all out... Little contoller she is...:)

He sounds like je is doing great!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates