Saturday, April 24, 2010

High's and Low's


Today started out well, but I was near the breaking point near the end.

The twins have been talking about wanting to go on a picnic. All week I promised that I would take them, and today was the day. We packed a lunch and went just around the corner to the park. It was nice a sunny with a cool breeze, so the temperature was perfect. The twins had a blast, M, not so much. I'm glad we went though because overall I enjoyed myself.

K running :o)
S and M. S was thrilled that they had matching shirts!All three goobers!

The challenging part today was M. I have no idea what is wrong with him, but he was miserable all day. He cried when I held him, he screamed when I put him down. He didn't want to sleep, including his afternoon nap, which I also depend on to get some rest. Nothing made him happy and by about 4p I could tell that I was getting very stressed out.

I texted my sister to see if she would come to hold him while I got away for a few minutes, but she wanted to go to dinner with her friends. This hurt me a little, but she is only 20 and has no idea how stressful a crying infant can be. By 8:30p I was pretty much done and put Max to bed. He went to sleep fairly easily and so far is still sleeping. I hope whatever was bothering him is gone tomorrow, as I'm not sure I have the strength to do it again tomorrow.
It really sucks because I get so stressed with him crying, but then I feel like crap because I don't want to be around him and he is this helpless baby who obviously has something wrong with him. Definitely not a great mommy day for me.

1 comments on "High's and Low's"

Lori on April 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM said...

fussy shot reaction? The one time I saw my niece the day after a vaccination visit she was much as you describe M.

Looks like from FB things settled out today. I'm glad for you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates