Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Woe is Me Post


I think I am going to have to try to figure out a way to be happy without friends. It seems like the more I try, or the more I focus on it, the more I get hurt. The day actually started well. I had a product party for a friend and had 6 or 7 friends over with great conversation and great company. I actually had a pretty good time.

Well as people were leaving, I heard two of the friends talk about a party one was having. It kind of caught me off guard because I thought that I would be someone that D would invite if she was having a party, but I tried to brush it off. After all I can't expect to be invited to everything.

Well tonight while surfing on FB I found that one of my friends had a BIG party last night. Under her comment, many of our mutual friends posted about what a great time they had. Ouch. This one hurt. What is it about me that makes it so hard to be to be part of the crowd. Why do I consistently get left out. Sigh...another night of feeling sorry for myself.

I really need to figure out a way to get out of this funk.

1 comments on "Another Woe is Me Post"

tripntwinmom on October 10, 2010 at 6:02 AM said...

Well, they are just MEAN. I would invite you to MY party! That is so UNCOOL. You do NOT talk about a party in front on someone who was not there. VERY NOT smart or right! :(

(((((HUGS))))) dear dear friend. I so wish you were near. We would be so busy hanging out and doing stuff together that you would NOT have time to be down....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates