Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mommy With a Fever + Sick Baby x Energetic Twins = One Grumpy Mama


It seems like this house just can't get healthy. I don't know if it's just a bad year, or the fact that the twins are now in school and bringing everything home. But it SUCKS. The twins and Max seemed to stay sick most of September with a runny nose and cough. It seemed to go away a week or two ago, then M was vomiting all day Saturday and now most of us are sick again.

I have a sore throat and this afternoon had a low grade fever and body aches. I was able to get some rest off and on, but mostly just kept popping the Ibuprofen and continued on.

N is also sick. She has pretty much been in bed for two days. She says she has a sore throat and stays cold. I literally have gone into her room a few times just to make sure she's breathing.

Mookie is pretty miserable. He has a constant, nasty runny nose. I am constantly cleaning his nose and the poor thing now has little open sores on the outside of his nose. He starts to panic every time he sees me grab the Kleenex. He also has 6 hard, white bumps on his gums. So, in addition to being sick, I believe that in a matter of days he will go from zero to six teeth. I have also kept a steady stream of Ibuprofen in him.

Surprisingly the twins seem fine. A little cough or sneeze here and there but overall seem healthy. Hopefully they will stay that way because at least while they're at school I can get a little peace and quiet while the baby and I sleep.

0 comments on "Mommy With a Fever + Sick Baby x Energetic Twins = One Grumpy Mama"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates