Monday, October 25, 2010

I feel like there is so much to say...


But most of it is a negative rant on parenting, friends, people, policies, rules, regulations etc. So I think I will just step away and keep it to myself for now.

I will mention a few updates though. Me and my friend N who recently had some trouble were able to talk and we are working towards rebuilding our friendship. We are both extremely busy right now, so we haven't actually seen each other face to face, but we did chat, and I feel better about it.

My Scentsy business is off to an okay start. I am trying to have a fundraiser for J, my friend who I previously mentioned was adopting from Russia. I also received my order today from my party two weeks ago and currently my living room is filled with warmers and scented wax.

We are heading into a fairly busy few weeks but with some things I am looking forward to. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays now that I have kids and this is coming up this weekend. We have two Trunk or Treats and maybe will go Trick or Treating. I also have the Multiples Convention coming up which should be a semi-break for me.

I will leave you with one of the most precious things there are...a picture of a sleeping baby...enjoy!

0 comments on "I feel like there is so much to say..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates