Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweet Rewards :)


Last Saturday I had a Scentsy Party for a friend. I honestly thought I would sell a few hundred dollars and earn myself a warmer and some scents. Well, amazingly enough I sold $1145 worth of stuff :0) This was great because it got me some great rewards, but I also was working to help this friend make a business challenge for the month of October.

For my rewards I received...
4 Mid Size Warmer Kits - All teacher gifts :)
1 Mid Size Nursery Kit - For M's room
1 Scent Buddy - for M's stocking
1 Large Warmer Kit - Living room
1 Large Warmer Kit - My Bedroom
6 Pack of Bars

I only paid about $60 out of pocket for everything...Nice eh :)

Now the only thing this doesn't help is I was thinking of selling it before this party. Now with this success, several people wanting to do parties and several ore saying they want to order more, I am very tempted. I know it would never bring in any real money...but it could be fun :0)

1 comments on "Sweet Rewards :)"

tripntwinmom on October 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM said...

Congrats! That is great! I am so happy for you... :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates