Wednesday, October 13, 2010

S Really Needs to QUIT Saying That


In the last 6 to 8 weeks, S has told numerous people that I am pregnant. He tells them that I have a baby girl in my tummy. He must be pretty convincing as on Monday when I picked him up from school his teacher said "S told me your good news...you're expecting" Um...no.

I asked him why he was saying that and his response is "Cause I want a baby in your belly". I told him how he shouldn't say it any more and how he was confusing people. He seemed to understand, but today at pick up his teacher mentioned that he told someone else I was pregnant. And tonight without any prodding he said "Mommy, I really want a baby. We need a baby sister". It must be something he thinks about a lot with as much as he talks about it.

He has been an awesome big brother and I'm sure he really does want a sister, but of course there is so much more to consider. At least I know that if I decide to adopt next year he will be on board.

1 comments on "S Really Needs to QUIT Saying That"

tripntwinmom on October 13, 2010 at 8:20 PM said...

Oh, I just LOVE S! :) What a character! That is too too funny!

It is good to know that you have 1 supporter....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates