Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treating


Tonight the kids went TorT with my sister J. It's funny because yesterday they were so excited about dressing up and getting candy, and tonight, while still excited, K didn't want to wear her costume and S wasn't all that interested in it either. I guess all the costume wearing yesterday wore them out.

It was great that J wanted to bring them. I'm just not into TorT'ing anymore. I prefer the Trunk or Treats during the day in a controlled situation. I just don't get into the going door to door anymore. So unless J will come yearly and bring the munchkins out, I think the kids will just have to get used to the group events. And, right now, J is still a kid at heart and I think if she didn't take the twins, she would feel compelled to go out there herself and TorT.

1 comments on "Trick or Treating"

pielover on October 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM said...

Cute costume!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates