Sunday, October 3, 2010

Poor Mookie


This Saturday I had to work all day (BOO) so my Mom came and spent the night Friday. Early Saturday I woke M up to feed him but he didn't seem interested. I brought him into my Mom while I dressed for work. A few minutes later my mom was calling me saying M was throwing up. My job isn't the kind where I can just call in and tell them I'm not coming, so unfortunately for my mom, she was stuck with a sick baby all day. I hated leaving him, but didn't have much of a choice :0(

He vomited most of the day. A few times he went just long enough to give us hope that he was over it, but only to end the reprieve with a huge 'surprise'. Even once it required both M and Grandma to get into the bath. By the time I got home at 8pm, he seemed a little better and hadn't vomited for an hour or two. I nursed him to bed, although he really didn't eat anything, and surprisingly slept through the night.

I was beyond happy today when M woke up and everything seemed fine. He nursed like a champ this morning when he woke up, and then again 2 hours later. He ate his breakfast and has been in a great mood. I think whatever he had was only a 24 hour thing and he is better. The only unknown now is how many other people in the house will show up sick this week.

0 comments on "Poor Mookie"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates